Buy Now Pay Later for Business.
Supported by the SME Recovery Loan Scheme.
It’s simple if you have:
- an active ABN or ACN
- been in business and have been registered for GST for at least 12 months
- no judgment defaults
How UnLock pays your invoices
How UnLock Mastercard® works
- You tap and go wherever Mastercard is accepted.
- We bundle your UnLock Mastercard transactions and you repay us 30 and 60 days from the end of the months (EOM) that the transaction took place
With UnLock, you can:
- Choose to extend your payment terms by up to 90 days.
- Simplify your expenses.
- Drive discounts with suppliers by negotiating early payment terms.
- Smooth out your cash flow peaks and troughs.
- Pay invoices and use your phone to tap-to-pay.
- Buy stock now, and pay later.
Here’s how it works
With UnLock you don’t need the money to hand to buy something your business needs - we pay for it so you can get on with the job, then you pay us back later.
“Connects small businesses and their
suppliers and facilitates payment”
Easy. Fast. Secure.
UnLock your business potential - on your terms.
Things you need to know
The UnLock Mastercard is issued by EML Payment Solutions Limited ABN 30 131 436 532 AFSL 404131 pursuant to license by Mastercard Asia/Pacific Pte. Ltd. Mastercard and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks and the circles design and Tap & go are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated. Apple Pay and Face ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.